Wednesday 25 May 2011

Heat Pack and Tablets

Yesterday when I decided on direct action against my IBS I went shopping to the local chemist for supplies to help me. I came back with some Direct to Skin Heat Patches, and some Buscopan. As I sit here I'm wearing one of the patches. I'm not particularly impressed to be honest. I think I need something hotter to permeate down to the pain level. I've just got hot skin now, in a patch.

So that was a waste of £4.69 or some other random amount just under £5.

But I'm thinking about the tablets. I'm a bit scared to have them.

I don't want to be dependent on them or anything, and I don't even know if they'll work.

Today I have had 2 cups of tea, with milk and no breakfast. That's probably not a great start is it? I've got quite a significant level of pain in my lower abdomen which is creeping up in severity as time passes. Maybe the patch is making it worse?

Cripes.

I've also had a significant level of painful gas this morning, and my 'morning motion' was otherworldly. And that's never a good sign is it?

Hmmm



No comments:

Post a Comment